Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MultiMedia Presentation
Born February 15, 1964
December 18, 1997
33 years old.
Inspiration for going into acting.
(Starred in National Lampoon's Animal House) "As per the medical reports, his arteries, supplying blood to the heart narrowed, leading to Coronary atherosclerosis, resulting from accumulation of fatty materials. This was a major factor contributing to his death." Farley started by playing short scenes in hit movies such as Billy Madison. He then moved on in the footsteps of his idol to the hit TV show Saturday Night Live. Farley was an actor who specialized in comedy. Chris Farley dealt with obesity his entire life, and as a result it helped to contribute to his death. He played roles that picked up on this characteristic. Farley contributed to the second largest preventable death rate in the world. Poor diet. Farley was a beloved actor whose death could have been avoided by a simple change in eating habits and excersize. Obesity should not be this high of a factor in the death toll of our nation.