Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 16, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 16, 2017
36 + 22
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
October 16, 2017
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
12 + 37
13 + 14
24 + 32
Multiplication and Division Strategies
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
1. coler first kind worry
2. write teath flies burned
Past, present, or future?
3. The roller coaster climbed up the hill. ___________
Correct these sentences.
a fact that you already know
to separate into parts
Identity Property of Multiplication
if you multiply a number by 1, the product is the same as the given number
Zero Property of Multiplication
if you multiply a number by 0, the product is 0.
4. our family will be in miami florida this christmas
5. would you learn me to read sign language