Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Schizophrenia
Here´s a video showing what it´s like to be schizophrenic
A Drawing Depicting Schizophrenia
A Graphic Showing Schizophrenia Sufferers
By : Cade Cowan
Definition of Schizophrenia
Signs of Schizophrenia
Some early warning signs of schizophrenia are a complete change in morale, making up random scenarios that can´t happen, and starting to talk to yourself.
Symptoms of Schizophrenia
The most common symptom of schizophrenia is delusions. Other symptoms include hallucinations, disorganized thinking or speech, and extremely abnormal behavior.
The Merriam Webster Dictionary definition states that schizophrenia is a very serious mental illness in which someone cannot behave normally and often experiences delusions.
Treatments for Schizophrenia
Treatments for schizophrenia include medication, therapy, specialists (such as doctors and in home nurses),and in extreme cases an admittance to a mental institution. Sadly, there is no cure for schizophrenia.
A graphic showing different brains