Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fashion
The United states had many people and supplies.
However there was hardly any time or for money to make fashionable items.
Then they started only selling war materials.
Designers did not like that.
World War 2 Women fashion!
Fashion in the 1940s was a good mix of comfort and glamor.
People wore fish shoes
because they did not have
that is true!
Number the Stars
Wartime Men’s Clothing Fashions
Most army men and women wore camouflage so other people can't find them!
World War had a big role in today's
A lot of underwear that is modern from World War can be worn today.
This is a child's cloak made from an old blanket
The people in snow treasure had to wear winter gear because that was the whole plan so winter gear came in handy.
More than 300,000 women joined the army
Most men liked wearing leather clothing!
Very fashionable in the war years, they were long sleeved trouser suits which could easily be pulled on in the rush to get to an air raid shelter.
According to what people say or believe this plastic bracelet was made from the windshield of a crashed German aircraft.