Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DROUGHT
WHAT A DROUGHT LOOKS LIKE
DROUGHT IN AUSTRALIA
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING
WHAT CAUSES DROUGHT
meteorlogical: referring to a lack of precipitation.
Agricultural: referring to a lack of moisture in the soil where crops grow.
Hydrological: referring to low levels of water in lakes and reservoirs.
Socioeconomic: referring to water shortages affecting people in society (drinking water, running water).
TYPES OF DROUGHTS
The most common drought is a lack of water vapor. which is responsible for precipitation. a lack of moisture in the air can start wildfires taht can damage communities and food supplies.
Droughts are a common feature of climate in California, Colorado, Georgia, and New York, as well as in Brazil, Southeast Asia, Southern Africa, and Australia.
Now Katherine is going to show our experiment pictures and videos.
THE NATURAL PHENOMENOM DROUGHT