Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
02.06 Foundations Review
Transcript of 02.06 Foundations Review
By Jamaul Ware
List three things you learned in this unit
What I learned from this unit was the Bill of Rights, The Constitution, The Anti-Federalist
List two things in the unit you think are very important.
I Think the Anti-federalist was important, without them the Bill of Rights would have never been created. Which is why I find the Bill of Rights to be very important.
List one question you have about the unit
What would the world be like if the Bill of Rights wasn't created? Would we be living in a monarchy with nobles
May 20, 2015