Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Futurelink Summer School 2013
Transcript of Futurelink Summer School 2013
It has been a looong summer...
But the summer wasn't all numbers.
All that is
Thank you so much for spending your summer with us. We did it!
so I'll keep this brief. Here's a summary of
what we've been up to!
we were in class
for 44 days.
That's 308 hours of class time.
and 44 hours of recess.
We worked on 1,494
math, English, and
That means we went
through 74,700 pages
We read 1,555
That translates to
17,145,213 words read
We received 20 spelling/challenge words a week.
That's a total of 2,160
We wrote 747 essays.
We took 2,988 tests.
but that's not all...
We filled out 747
1,540 of those lunches were prepared by Principal Marie.
We went on 8
We went through at least ten handballs.
We ate 3,735
We had 220 recesses.
We had 8 teachers
and 1 principal.
The happy memories we made
the lessons we learned
and the laughs we shared