Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The New Jersey Colony
Transcript of The New Jersey Colony
nurse to help wounded soldiers in the
Civil War. New Jersey was originally part of the land grant of New York that the king of England Charles the second gave to his brother in 1664. James the Duke of York gave New Jersey to two political friends in 1674. These friends were John Berkeley and George Carteret, it was Carteret who named New Jersey. The Puritans fought with other religious groups
to clam that there religion was the only
Colonist moved Indians west, out of there
home land. Who is the founders of the New Jersey Colony?
What year was it found? Questions for the class It's The Place To Be Strengths Strengths and Weaknesses Weaknesses The colony was good
for farming and hunting. Occasionally there was
conflict between natives
and settlers. Low public crime Aloud slaves until 1744