Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Isolated Adjective Clause Mini-lesson
Transcript of Isolated Adjective Clause Mini-lesson
Today's Grammar Adjectival
Clauses adjectival CLAUSES are different
than adjectival PHRASES An adjectival clause has a subject and a verb. As a group of words it describes a noun. which who whom whose Their purpose is to describe nouns and combine sentences. John submitted an article to the YMLA newspaper. I founded the newspaper. John submitted an article to the YMLA newspaper that I founded. a conjunctive adverb connects complete ideas like a traffic intersection or a bridge transition words:
8. furthermore Dozens of children threw up in Mr. Hoeft's class.
His classes shrank by the end of the day.