Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Isolated Adjective Clause Mini-lesson
Transcript of Isolated Adjective Clause Mini-lesson
Today's Grammar Adjectival
Clauses adjectival CLAUSES are different
than adjectival PHRASES An adjectival clause has a subject and a verb. As a group of words it describes a noun. which who whom whose Their purpose is to describe nouns and combine sentences. John submitted an article to the YMLA newspaper. I founded the newspaper. John submitted an article to the YMLA newspaper that I founded. a conjunctive adverb connects complete ideas like a traffic intersection or a bridge transition words:
8. furthermore Dozens of children threw up in Mr. Hoeft's class.
His classes shrank by the end of the day.