Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Read Rhythms
Transcript of How to Read Rhythms
How about half notes or eighth notes?
Are there any rests? If it's 4/4, then you need four counts in a measure.
If it's 3/4, you'll need three counts.
If it's 2/4, you'll only need two. If the bottom number is a 4, you'll use a quarter note for the beat.
If it's an 8, you'll use an eighth note.
If it's a 2, you'll use a half note. A quick guide for young rhythmaticians The Next Step: How will you count the measure? 4/4 3/4 1 + 2 + 3 + How will the counts fit? Now What? Practice your new skills! Play some music! Write in some counting! After all, you need to count to see the big picture! 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 4
4 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + See what I mean?