Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Frack University 1.0
Transcript of Copy of Frack University 1.0
NATURAL GAS USE 2010 (EIA)
SHALE GAS: CRADLE TO GRAVE
LAFARGE CEMENT, WHITEHALL, PA
25% Tires, 23% Plastic, 52% Coal
MAGNABLEND EXPLOSION, WAXAHACHIE TX
CLAIRTON COKE WORKS, CLAIRTON PA
2010 BLOW OUT,
2011 LACKAWAXEN RIVER,
PIKE COUNTY, PA
WILLIAMS COMPRESSOR EXPLOSION
2011 LATHROP, PA
“We have several former psy ops folks that work for us at Range because they’re very comfortable in dealing with localized issues and local governments,” Pitzarella said. “Really all they do is spend most of their time helping folks develop local ordinances and things like that. But very much having that understanding of psy ops in the Army and in the Middle East has applied very helpfully here for us in Pennsylvania.”
- Matt Pitzarella, Range Resources PR Executive
SUPERIOR SILICA SANDS MINE, AUBURN WI
RIVERDALE MOBILE HOME PARK, JERSEY SHORE, PA
INJECTION WELLS, TREATMENT PLANTS, "RECYCLING"