Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LifeSkills College
Why go to college?
Which program should I pursue?
"Broken back" theory
What do you enjoy?
Take advantage of local opportunity
Consider the "earnings potential"
Tips and Tricks
For the most part, core classes can be taken anywhere. Find the best deal.
Don't buy your books new. Past editions are usually fine.
Visit web sites that rate professors.
Computers and software can be purchased cheaper once you have an .edu email address.
Have a road map before you start.
Use free resources like Khan academy, iTunes U, and MIT.
How the heck am I going to afford this?
College is an investment, not an expense
Nobody pays full price for college
Step 1: FAFSA - fafsa.ed.gov
HOPE Scholarship (GA)
County tuition assistance
Increased earning potential
Loan forgiveness program
Get credit for what you already know
A listing of all the online degree programs offered by colleges in the Southern Regional Education Board
A listing of all the online degrees and courses offered by the 31 Georgia universities.