Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Food and Agriculture during the Industrial Revolution By Gen
Transcript of Food and Agriculture during the Industrial Revolution By Gen
Galileo, Bacon, Descartes, John Kay, Lewis Paul, Samuel Need, and Hediaiah Strutt all invented machines.
From: www.history.com/topics/industrial revolution
In the late 18th century and early 19th century.
The Industrial started in England.
How did this affect the United States
This affected the United States by increasing the population and brought more factories.Farmers also began growing new
Increased food production improved people's diet and health, which in turn contributed to rapid population growth.
Food and agriculture during the Industrial Revolution By Geneivie Clark and Jacob Hassler
How This Improved the U.S
Robert Fulton made the first steam boat.
The boat made a 150 mile trip.
Eli Whitney made the first cotton gin.