Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How and Why Did the Chinese Civil War Begin?
Transcript of How and Why Did the Chinese Civil War Begin?
Chinese Civil War Begin? A battle between the National Government of China and the Communist Party of China
The Chinese Civil War was the third biggest war in history, just behind WWI and WWII. What is the Chinese Civil War? Both sides wanted to control the each others territory Why did this war happen? War began in April 1927 after the Northern Expedition
Kuomintang military campaign
Ending rule of local warlords
War ended at May, 1950 When did this war begin and end? Important Leader: Mao Zedong, Zhu De, Lin Biao
Opposing Leader: Republic of China , Chiang Kai-Shek
Outside Influence: Russia Who was mainly involved? - On 20 July 1946, Chiang Kai-shek launched a large-scale assault on Communist territory with 113 brigades (1.6 million troops). This marked the final phase of the Chinese Civil War.
- Half way across the globe, events such as the “UN’s first meeting”, “Truman’s Doctrine”, and “NATO was found” during the Cold War. What were the major events held during the Chinese Civil War? Thank You for listening, Are there any questions that you would like to ask? http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/images/chin-cw.gif (The Picture)
Wikipedia (General Info) BiBliography