Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strategies to promote the health of individuals.
Transcript of Strategies to promote the health of individuals.
What is Health promotion?
Responsibility for Health Promotion
Community groups / schools
What strategies help to promote the health of individuals?
what is health promotion?
is the process of enabling people to increase control over their health and improve their health
national health policies
identifying priority areas
delivering HP and
implementation of state programs
maintenance of community facilites
Directing and coordinating authority on international health within the UN
preventative medical approaches
public health approaches