Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Auschwitz Death Camp
Transcript of Auschwitz Death Camp
1. Auschwitz use to be an Polish army barracks before it became an death camp for Jews.
2. The first set of prisoners at Auschwitz were transferred from Sachsenhausen camp in Germany.
3. Almost three quarters of the prisoners were killed when they arrived to the camp.