Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jeopardy
5. Mixed/ Random Mixed/Random Mixed/Random Mixed/Random Mixed/Random Mixed/Random Transformation Transformations Transformations Transformations Transformations Transformations What did Benjamin Franklin do and how? Bonus Who created the long-lasting light bulb? What do we rate batteries in and why? What 2 forms does electricity come in? 1. 2. What is electrical energy caused by? a) current electricity
b) movement of electrons
d) static electricity Is electrical energy a renewable or a non-renewable source of energy? a) renewable
b) non-renewable Fill in the blanks in the following phrase: Electrical energy is a type of energy that can
______________________ or flow from one place to ________________ . what is the electrical transmission and distribution system? The electricity that is produced when someone receives a shock is called _____________________ Fill in the blanks in the following phrase: Current electricity is a stream of electrons flowing through a _______________________. Fill in the blanks to complete the following phrase: c) can be either a) Benjamin Franklin
b) Thomas Edison
c) Albert Einstein What year did Thomas Edison create the long lasting light bulb? a) 1879
c) 1893 What: How: What is the name of the italian scientist that created the battery? The first power plant owned by Thomas Edison opened in.... a) Chicago
c) New York city Thank You for Playing Jeopardy with us!!!
We hope you enjoyed our presentation!! Bonus What: Why: A flashlight turns from electrical energy into what energy? a) Sound Energy
b) Light Energy
c) Heat Energy Give 3 example of electrical energy transforming into sound energy Name three types of energy that can be transformed from electrical energy to another type of energy Name one example where electrical energy can be transformed into thermal energy Bye!! 1. 2. 3. 1.
3. A spark of static electricity can measure up to: a) 200 volts
b) 3000 volts
c) 800 volts A television turns from electrical
energy to: a) sound energy
b) light energy
c) all of the above
d) none of the above How come birds on electric wires don't get electrocuted? YaaY you made it to the Bonus!!