Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Financial Institutions and Bodies in the European Union
Transcript of Financial Institutions and Bodies in the European Union
Investment Fund European Investment Bank EIB Group - projects in the EU
- invests in future member
and partner countries
(SE Europe, Iceland,
M. Neighborhood) - helps the small businesses
a.) venture capital
b.) bank loans
- EU countries, Croatia, Turkey, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway European Central
Bank What is the ECB about? - 17 countries (UK, Denmark)
- ensures transparency --> easily compared prices --> competitiveness
- eliminate risk of currency fluctuation
- good for people What are its roles and tasks? - price stability
- properly balanced money against the value of the goods
- value of currency
- issues banknotes
- payment is smooth throughout the EA Structure. http://www.ecb.int/euro/play/html/index.en.html Activities: - How many member states share the euro?
- Where is the ECB located?
- What images can be found on the front and the back of the banknotes?
- What are the three methods of checking the*** of euro banknotes?
- What is the difference between the back and the front side of a Euro coin? Sources: http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/eib/index_en.htm
http://www.eib.europa.eu/projects/press/2013/2013-022-eib-supports-development-of-stockholm-metro-with-sek-3-5-billion-loan.htm (EIB press)
http://institutions.publicdata.eu/ Thank you for your attention - The Governing Council
- Executive Board
- General Council Simor