Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sports Medicine Non-Surgical Physician
Transcript of Sports Medicine Non-Surgical Physician
- must take 4 years of Undergraduate school, 4 years of medical school, and 3 to 8 years of internship and residency.
-requires obtaining a bachelor's degree and a Doctor or Medicine Degree. A school that offers the education - GCSU -Georgia College and State University and UGA offers a major in sports medicine or athletic training.
-for GCSU you must complete a high school program, have a 2.5+ GPA, 173 on the computer-based test, or 500 on the paper-based test,an official SAT score report with a minimum verbal score of 440, official ACT score report with a minimum English score of 17. Working Conditions -must be a very committed person willing to give their time to working irregular hours in either a hospital, a clinic, a private office, or working with a specific sports team and where ever they are.
- Most sports medicine physicians work 40 - 55 hours a week. over 43% of sports medicine physicians work 50+ hours a week. Salary A sports medicine physician makes on average an annual salary of $200,000. The salaries range from $117,000 - over $300,000. This job requires long years of school, and long hours but makes a very high salary and in the rough economy this job is very important. ouchhh dat hurts relax dude its okay bud, you'll get through this