Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Comparing Supermarkets
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Products sold? Not sold?
Location of products
General layout of store (and why?)
People shopping (gender, race, class)
1) Compare Sydney - Traditional vs. Asian
2) Compare US - Traditional vs. Asian
3) Compare Sydney vs. US
Coles vs. Miracle Asian
What are we looking at?
Traditional vs. Asian
in Sydney, Australia
Miracle Asian Supermarket
Psychology of layout
meat, produce, dairy, etc.
clean, organized, neutral space
shoppers of different genders and races
Asian cultural/specialty products
lacked produce and dairy
mostly Asian shoppers
What is the very first thing you notice?
Think of flows- entry, exit, choke points. What products are offered there?
What is the ratio between fresh foods and processed/packaged foods?
Where is the dairy section? Why?
Where is the soy sauce? Why?
Who is shopping? Think gender, race, and class.