Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rebates project
By: Drake Ma
WHAT IS REBATE?
Full Answer: In some cases, rebates do not get redeemed because customers fail to submit necessary receipts and paperwork after the purchase. This reason is common on small-ticket items. Some manufacturers set up lengthy, time-consuming and fast-expiring submission requirements on more expensive items that make it difficult for a customer to get the rebate, as unredeemed rebates preserve important cash for manufacturers.
What percentage of rebates are actually paid?
Quick Answer: About anywhere from 40 to 60 percent of rebates do not get redeemed.
Noun: A partial refund to someone who has paid too much money for tax, rent, or a utility.
This is the end of my rebate project.