Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Automated Guided Vehicles
Transcript of Automated Guided Vehicles
transport materials in a manufacturing warehouse. The robot is mainly used in a manufacturing facility or a warehouse it can move freely on the path. The robot is programmed to follow an invisible florescent path on the floor. How is the robot taught to perform its task? The main task of the robot is to move materials, equipment, etc. from place to place on a preset path. Advantages Disadvantages Advantages and disadvantages of the robot completing its task Standard batteries & changing systems require no special talent
Technology can be easily changed
Can take loads of equipment or materials
No driver/operator needed Requires frequent tune-ups.
Malfunctions are frequent. What type of jobs/careers does this robot create It could provide employment for the people to build it, maintain it, and repair it.