Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rafael
The brain looks like a wrinkled wet sponge.
The brain stem automatically controls parts of your body without you having to think about them.
The amygdala controls feelings like happiness,sadness frustration,and anger .
The left side of your brain is good at problem solving, math, and writing.
The right side of your brain is good at being creative and helps you to be good at art or music.
1. The brain helps you move.
2. Every day your brain produces about 70 thousand thoughts.
3. The brain is split into two halves; each half controls the opposite side of the body.
4. Every memory you have is safely stored in a special area of the brain called the hippocampus.
Diagram of the brain: