Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Process Management Defined
Transcript of Business Process Management Defined
Common BPM Characteristics: Attributes are captured throughout the process.
Work item progress and attributes are tracked and used as audit trails Decisions are not made by people. They are built into the process Tasks or process information can be updated by people or applications Process information and attributes are passed within the process to be used in other stages. Business Process Management is..... Item attributes are tracked as they progress through each stage. The process creates and passes work items through multiple stages Why is BPM important to YOUR business? Sets business process development standards Reduce Human Error through automated decision making Continually improve your business processes Produce consistent and predictable results Increase individual productivity