Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, January 20, 2016
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, January 20, 2016
1. We are playing Monopoly and winning.
2. He will run home when his mother calls him for dinner.
Correct these sentences.
3. travis has two cats three fish and a dog
4. the parking meter was in front of westwood city mall
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
5. revew reveiw reveu review
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Past, present, or future?
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.