Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Day of Art
Transcript of First Day of Art
1. Class List
2. Teacher Introduction
3. Art Room Rules
4. Art Room Procedures
5. Emergency Drills
Class List & Teacher Introduction
1. Please let me know if I mispronounce your name, if I did not call your name or if you prefer me to call you by a nickname.
Art Room Rules
Finish Artwork on time.
Put Art supplies back in correct spot when cleaning up.
Listen to teacher.
Use soft voice when completing your Artwork.
Use Art supplies safely.
Use rest room quickly and rarely.
Use kind words.
Help clean up the Art room.
Art Room Procedures
Enter room and find seat quietly.
Students with #1 by their name get the table tag for their table.
Listen to instruction.
Know your learning objective.
Work with quiet voices.
Turn work into turn-in box or place on drying rack.
Exit classroom, head to stairwell and out onto the blacktop. Walk to grade level area and wait for classroom teacher.
Exit classroom to hall way, sit facing wall, crouch down and cover neck.
Crawl under table and sit holding onto table top or table leg. Wait for instructions.
Sit on floor near the gray cabinets, no talking. Someone may wiggle the door handle while we wait for instruction.
During all drills there should be NO TALKING, so everyone including me can hear any directions given.
They are how the Art room runs, ways to do things.
What are procedures?
Rewards & Consequences
Sit by a Friend Pass
Time Out Desk
Loss of Recess
Take 5 (Eyes on me, mouths are quiet, being still, hands are free, listening).
Clean up jobs assigned.
Complete your job only.
Sit quietly until table is dismissed to line up.
Line up safe, straight,safe and silent.
"What to do I do if I finish early?"
Work on a page in your workbook.
Draw on freetime paper.
Time to Clean Up
2. This is my 19th year teaching art and my 9th year teaching art at Becky-David. I am married with one daughter and have a dog and a cat.
I like to travel and sew, I love Star Wars and spending time with my family. I also enjoy growing cacti. I love teaching Art and getting to know each of my students.