Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dramatic Speech: Monologue vs Dialogue
Transcript of Dramatic Speech: Monologue vs Dialogue
What Is Dramatic Speech???
- Dramatic speech is speech that is found in a play. Typically dramatic speech produces an emotion the audience can relate to.
- A dialogue is a conversation between two or more characters. In poems, novels, and short stories, dialogue is usually set of by quotations.
- In a PLAY, dialogue follows the names of characters, and no quotation marks are used.
Examples of Monologue and Dialogue in Media
What is a Monologue???
- One type of dramatic speech is called a monologue. A Monologue is a long speech by one actor in a play or movie, or as part of a theatrical or broadcast program.