Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
Transcript of American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
The AABB developed voluntary standards for blood bank blood component collection, processing and transfusion and assessed compliance with these standards through its accreditation program.
Health-care Professional $118
Physician in Residency $118
Is AABB a National Organization?
Yes, the AABB is a national organization. It accredits internationally as well.
The AABB was founded in 1947.
AABB advances the practice and standards of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies to optimize patient and donor care and safety.
AABB Membership provides a superior level of professional value for its members. But it is not mandatory in order to be able to practice as a laboratory scientist.
Specialist in Blood Bank Technology Program
Specialist in Blood Bank Technology and Transfusion Medicine Program