Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Rights 504 Ashton Baldeo
Transcript of Human Rights 504 Ashton Baldeo
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Article 4, Freedom from slavery:
Nobody has the right to treat you as a slave, and you
should not make anyone your slave
Nobody should be abused or in slavery and no one should be your slave.
You shouldn’t have someone in slave because you wouldn’t want them
to do that to you to. Also if you want to be free you can if you want to.
You are born free and equal in rights to every other human being. You have the ability to think and to tell right from wrong. You should treat equally and with the same respect. Everyone should have human rights. No one should be disrespectful.