Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday.
They felt that the world was going to end. They felt unprepared. Some people said, "They thought the world had ended, and they thought it was their doom."
Effects of the storm
People thought the world was over, there crops had died and their family members had died too.
A dust storm is a bunch or dust particles and a storm wiping everything in it's path. pEOPLE SAID, " iT CAME LIKE A BLACK WALL CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF ANYTHING IN IT'S WAY.''
Where and when Black Sunday happened.
On April 14, 1935, the people of the southern were hit. some states like Texas, Oklahoma , Kansas, and other states in the south.
Credits for google