Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of genesismedina
beageding what they eat,
brown bears eat berries from trees, fish from the river and meat from elk.
Incersting fact what they do, brown bears are 9 feat tall taller then persons. they they copy their mouther .and hibernate for 6 mounths in their den.
The book bear cub is about two cub's that are born in a den.in the winter.it tells how they grow up and learn to survive in the mountains.
How mom's proted their cub's she belows to outher bears that try to eat her cub's and cuffs them.and stands opning on her hind legs.
I woud like to learn more about thes wonderful animals. some day i can see one in a zoo