Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 10/9
Origin of Stereotypes
"Black Men and Public Spaces"
Go to the back of the room and get your Independent Reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, October 9th
Copy down the EQ and the word of the day
Take out your vocabulary homework
Respond to the following question in your notes:
What is a stereotype?
Have you ever stereotyped someone else?
Where do stereotypes come from?
Why is it ignorant to stereotype people?
Annotate the text
Look for evidence for graphic organizer
How is the author perceived by other people?
How do these perceptions affect him?