Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How Atoms, Molecules,Elements, and Compounds Relate.
Transcript of How Atoms, Molecules,Elements, and Compounds Relate.
Elements are related to atoms and molecules, because atoms are the smallest form of elements, and molecules are groups of atoms.
Compounds relate to atoms, molecules, and elements, because atoms form the molecules and are also the smallest form of elements that can be grouped together to make chemical compounds.
Molecules are related to atoms, because molecules are groups of atoms joined together by bonds.
Atoms are the basic unit of matter.