Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduce a Classmate Speech
Transcript of Introduce a Classmate Speech
Year 6 English
Interview your partner:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What are your hobbies?
4. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
How to start the speech:
"Today I am going to tell you a little about Kevin,"or
"Today, I would like to introduce you to Kevin,"
Prepare your speech.
Some students prefer to write the speech out word-for-word, while others prefer to prepare an outline or note cards to take with them when they give their speeches.
Choose whichever speech-preparation method you think will suit you best.
Deliver your speech to the class.
Use your notes with you to help you stay on track and to make sure that you cover all of your main points, but do not read off of the page the entire time.
Make frequent eye contact with your audience, and try to relax and have fun introducing your new friend and classmate.
An example of a good speech: