Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
N, Fitzpatrick Pd. 7 Simon
Transcript of N, Fitzpatrick Pd. 7 Simon
"He was a skinny, vivid little boy, with a glance coming up from under a hut of straight hair that hung down, black and coarse." Page 24
Most Important Action
"We could make scratches on bark and rub black stuff in." Page 27
Second Most Important Action
"...the choir boy who had fainted sat up against a palm trunk, smiled pallidly at Ralph and said that his name was Simon" Page 22
Third Most Important Action
"Then one of the boys flopped on his face in the sand and the line broke up." Page 20
Simon suggests this after Ralph says they should make a map of the island. This quote shows a creative side to Simon.
This quote shows that Simon is quiet and shy.
This quote shows how Simon gets easily overwhelmed.