Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
micayla hill w1 middle ages
Transcript of micayla hill w1 middle ages
The Middle Ages were from the 500 to the 1400. The Middle Ages began with the collapse of the Western Roman Empire. The Kingdom in northern Gaul split into Austrasia, Neustria, and Burgundy. During the Middle Ages the cross bow was a big change in military technology.
Connon De Bethune
Connon De Bethune was born in France in 1150 he died in 1219 his main instrument is the vocals. When he was alive he was a poet but since that was a long time ago only 14 of his poems have survived.
Saint Godrivc of Finchale
Godric was born in 1065 in Walpole, Norfolk, England and died in 1170 Finchale. He was a hermit and a popular saint. A monk named Reginald recorded his life
Tuotilo was born in 850 in Ireland and died in 915. He was a monk. One of the instruments he played was the harp. But most of his compositions have been lost
Ab l'alen tir vas me l'aire
written by Connon De Bethune.
dynamics messo piano
Crist and Sainte Marie
by Saint Godric of Finchale
dynamics messo forte
i am sorry but i could not find one of his songs