Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caption Writing
First sentence refers to action of photo; uses present tense
Other sentences, if any, elaborate on info related to photo; use past tense
Students identified with first and last names
--Nicknames like "Mikey" or "Katie" used;
whatever people know the student by
Adults names with first and last names, generally; usually "Mr." or "Ms." for adults
How long is good?
Two sentence, usually
First sentence in present tense, describes action
Second sentence in past tense, adds color/depth
Create interesting, accurate and informative captions
(Photo of 3 kids playing foosball ...)
Joe Smith, Sharon Horowitz and Jody Green had fun playing foosball in the Student Center.
During their C-Block free period, juniors Joe Smith, Sharon Horowitz and Jody Green compete at the foosball table in the Student Center. While focused on scoring, Green said, "I should probably be studying for my math quiz!"
write a caption
for this photo
write a caption for this photo
When you're done writing these two sample captions,
share them to an editor or the teacher for feedback.