Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IB English Literature
Transcript of IB English Literature
DP - English Literature
Part 2: Detailed Study
Part 3: Literary Genres
Part 4: From Page to Screen
Individual Oral Presentation (IOP)
Based on Part 4 texts
Written commentary on unseen poem or prose text
Comparative essay on at least 2
Part 3 texts
Individual Oral Commentary (IOC)
Spoken commentary on Part 2 work.
HL - commentary and discussion
Part 1: Works in Translation
Lord of the Flies
Based on Part 1 texts
Order of course
Sept-Nov - Part 4
Dec-May - Part 1
June -Nov - Part 2
Dec-April - Part 3