Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Television is the worst invention of the 20th century.
Transcript of Television is the worst invention of the 20th century.
Depending on what it being viewed, it can cause violence because it causes confusion between reality versus fantasies.
Television causes distractions from social skills.
Having a television in the bedroom and watching at night does not let the brain relax (sleep) which creates a vicious cycle of drowsiness throughout the day and affects daily abilities.
Decreases physical activity.
Increases caloric intake.
Creates bad eating habits.
Creates awareness of surroundings (news).
Inspirational (e.g. Cooking shows and Lifetime shows)
Unimportant advertisements are shown and make people off all ages believe they NEED that product.
The constant changing colors are bad for our eyes and cause us to have a short attention span.
The commercials children view on TV usually advertise junk food.
Therefore, television is the worst invention of the 20th century.