Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Arduino Temperature Logger
Transcript of Arduino Temperature Logger
"Arduino Temperature Logger"
1.Arduino UNO 2.Wires 3.LM358DZ "Sensor"
The idea of the project
*The main idea :-
This Project is an application on op-amp "Voltage Follower".
*What the circuit works :-
In this project we will measure the temperature using two sensors , and send the results to the computer using arduino, then we will show the results in matlab.
Continue The Component
4.LM358 "op-amp / Voltage follower"
If the distance between the sensor and arduino is long , a voltage
drop will be generated along the wire .
Due to the voltage drop we will use op-amp as a voltage follower .
Coding & PCB Circuit
Stages Of PCB Circuit
Team 14 Members
1.Aya Abdul Rahim Al Mohammadi
2.Aya Mohamed El Hasaneen
3.Ahmed Ibrahim Ibrahim El Kholy
4.Ahmed Talat Osamn Rashwan
6.Ahmed Mohamed Zaki El Melegy
6.Esraa Ali Bedir Abdul Fatah
7.kareem Amr Mostafa Abo Eleneen
8.Mai Mohamed Abdul Hameed
Board "PCB" Circuit
Final PCB Circuit