Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Home guard by Josiah and Prabjeet
Transcript of Home guard by Josiah and Prabjeet
The home guards were men (17-65) who volunteered to the border of britan.
What are home guards?
The real soldiers used all the powerful weapons and all was left was out of date weapons and they kept on backfiring on them.
Weapons and injuries
While the men were gone, the women had to take over there jobs so they had to work on the field to grow crops for the families.
The land girls
What was the home guard known for?
The home guard was originally known as the local defence volunteers.This was considered too much of a title and it became the home guard,though the nickname 'look, duck and vanish did stick rather ufairly as the work done by the home guard was very important.