Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
Transcript of Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
Fiction Is an "everyman" trying to do his best
Small Scottish town London
Forthcoming departure Richard Mayhew Founded forsaken on the sidewalk
She is in dangerous
For everyone she displays self-assurance
Had to grow up very quickly Door marquis De Carabas Duo of assassins
Croup: short man, fat and speaks pompously
Vandemar: low intelligence, tall and thin
Both can move very fast, being frequently compared at an wolf or a fox After Richard have found Door, he wants to help her. He brings the Marquis to his own home to see Door... And it's only when both of them vanish in front of his eyes, that Richard really starts to realise that's he's got himself involved in something really weird... Even being swindler, he is faithful to his friend Door and her family
Crafty and arrogant
Called by Richard at request of Door Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar