Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars
Transcript of Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars
Metaphor: Talking to the moon.
Alliteration: Talking to me too.
Repitition: I want you back, I want you back.
Consonance: At night when the stars light up my room.
Repitition: You're all I have, you're all I have.
This song is about someone loosing the love of their life. This person could have lost them through death or breakup. When the speaker says "In hopes you're on the other side," he could be referring to heaven.
The speaker is a man who lost his love. First he says that he is normal but later admits to being crazy because he talks to the moon.
This song takes place at night inside the man's room. He is alone and looking out the window at the stars and the moon.
The overall tone of the song is sad and depressing but there are some changes in the tone when the speaker has hope that someone is talking back to him.
The theme of this song is a lost love.The metaphor and title of the song,talking to the moon,helps convey the theme by showing how hopeless and lost this man is without his love, so hopeless that he is talking to himself.