Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Emily, Monica, Zach
Transcript of Emily, Monica, Zach
The egg cell
the egg cell is a specialized cell
Egg cell function
the function of the egg cell is to "inkubate" a sperm cell.
the egg cell is a cell thats inside a female this gives the offspring the females traits too. that "obsorbs" the sperm cell.the structure of the egg cell has a jelly-ish outer rim,and the acual egg is on the inside. (this is a pitcure shows the sperm going to the egg cell)
(this video shows the joining of the sperm and the egg cell)
in conclusion, the egg cell is a specialized cell that helps the sperm devlop and grow into a baby. this is because it is the sperms instint to move to the egg.