Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of California Trail
Weather in the Great Plains
The Great Plains are very hot and dry in the summer months. They are very cold in the winter months. The wind speeds are often very high.
Weather in the Sierra Nevada Range
There is a lot of rain and snow in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Summers are dry and are low in humidity. It is influenced by the weather in California.
Weather in the Rocky Mountains
The weather in the Rocky Mountains is pretty rainy and mid temperatures. It's usually about 40 degrees and lower at night.
The weather on the trail,
when they were in the mountains, is was cold, snowy, and rainy. when they were in the deserts, it was hot and humid. the planes had mostly good weather or hot and humid.
Weather on the California Trail
Thanks for Watching!