Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 4/24
Lesson IQ: How do the Macbeths use rhetorical appeals when debating the murder of King Duncan?
Respond: Imagine that I am recommending you for summer school. Persuade me to take you off of the list.
Techniques used to persuade or convince
To attempt to persuade by appealing to one's emotions
To use facts and/or logic as a means of persuasion
Act I Scene VII
How do the Macbeths use rhetorical appeals when debating Duncan's murder?
Quote examples of rhetorical appeals, then analyze by interpreting the quote and whether it is pathos or logos