Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Symbiotic Relationship of a squirel and a oak tree
Transcript of Symbiotic Relationship of a squirel and a oak tree
How do they work together?
The squirrel uses the oak tree for protection from predators and shelter. They also use the trees as a food source by eating the nuts and sometimes the bark off the tree. The squirrel benifits without harming the tree. http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/media/action/yt/watch?videoId=9hqiqwo9Eio&name=A+tree+too+far+%28for+a+squirrel%29&uploadUsername=betacygni&hitCount=1156
Squirrels can be found all over the world, oak trees are found mostly in the northern hemisphere and some parts of Asia.
Where they are found:
Squirrels and Oak trees share a commensalism relationship, the squirrel benifits from the oak trees shelter and food, but the oak tree is not affected by this.