Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Quantitative vs. Qualitative Observations
Transcript of Quantitative vs. Qualitative Observations
Observations Making Observations What is a Qualitative Observation? Making Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Observations which uses your senses to observe results (smell, sight, touch, taste, and hear) Example These taste sour! Example This feels spiky and sharp. What is a Quantitative Observation? Observations that are made with instruments, like rulers, balances, graduated cylinders, thermometers, and beakers Example This leaf is 9 cm long. Example The flower clusters in 3 blooms. Clean Mud Experiment