Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of General Chemistry
CHEMISTRY STOICHIOMETRY ATOMIC THEORY EQUILIBRIUM ACIDS & BASES BUFFERS &
TITRATIONS Gases PHASES &
PHASE CHANGES THERMOCHEMISTRY KINETICS ELECTROCHEMISTRY Unit Conversion Elemental
Types Test Taking Tips Atomic
Structure Periodic Structure Periodic Trends Light Absorption & Emission Nuclear Chemistry Fundamentals of Equilibrium Le Chatelier's Principle Solubility Fundamental Definitions Types of Acids & Bases Calculating pH Conjugate Pairs Buffers Titration Curves Indicators Terminology &
Concepts Gas Laws Gas Systems Properties Gas Motion Phases Phase Change Processes Liquid-Gas Equibilibrium Colligative Properties Terminology & Graphs Calorimetry Heat & Work Reaction Rates Reaction Mechanisms Redox Reactions Voltage & Energy Electrochemical Cells Redox Applications