Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 3 Project: Investigating Relationships
Transcript of Chapter 3 Project: Investigating Relationships
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
In my project, I am investigating whether the national debt or the average American's debt is better to predict the average price of a home.
My two explanatory variables are the national debt and the average American's debt. The response variable is the average price of a home. We can expect to see a positive relationship.
I obtained my information from the internet. I used the following websites:
Summaries and Interpretations
A. National Debt
The better decision would be the nation's debt. The two explanatory variables were reasonably close to one another. The correlation between the nation's debt and average home price was slightly higher than the correlation between average American debt and average home price. In a, 43% of the data is accounted for, whereas in b only 40% of the data is accounted for.
Both graphs show a positive correlation between the the two variables. They are very similar to each other
B. Average American's Debt